Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez coming in wouldn't disrupt any harmony. I think if we bought him in January Pep would ease him into the side, not start him every game from the get go. While it would be nice to wait and get him for free, we really don't have cover at forward if one of them goes down and Alexis can play across the front three. If we really want to challenge in all four competitions he would go a long way in aiding that.

Sanchez coming in wouldn't disrupt any harmony. I think if we bought him in January Pep would ease him into the side, not start him every game from the get go. While it would be nice to wait and get him for free, we really don't have cover at forward if one of them goes down and Alexis can play across the front three. If we really want to challenge in all four competitions he would go a long way in aiding that.

Yep it’s a win win.
Great players love playing with great players.
Pep also knows him very well, so there will be no disruption in the camp whatsoever.

Plus due to his expiring contract we will pick up in todays market a £100 million player at a vastly reduced price. Everyone's a winner, well except Wenger and Arsenal.

Thats the folly of not selling to a rival when a player in the last year of a contract losing absolute millions. Obviously Wenger and the Gooners can afford it.

I couldn't imagine how happy the lad will be when he finally leaves Arsenal. I doubt he'd be poisonous after what he's been through

I think if he comes he will replace Sterling on the right side.
He won't replace anybody. The squad will be shuffled, as now, and all players bar Ederson will play around 40 club games and will be rested or rehabilitated the other 20 or so. Add in the various international call-ups, it makes sense.

Plus due to his expiring contract we will pick up in todays market a £100 million player at a vastly reduced price. Everyone's a winner, well except Wenger and Arsenal.

Losing Alexis to us and Ozil to the rags would throw Arsenal fans off the rail and I can't wait for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.