Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is just our way of saying you can dream on if you think you're getting £30m. They'll probably still get £20m-£25m though, just need Sanchez to have the same attitude (he only wants City).

Interesting to see whether he plays against us next week, I know he's a professional but every man and his dog knows he wants to play for us, might leave Arsenal in a dodgy situation.
If fit I expect him to play, and to play his best, nothing less than that should be expected

Wenger on Alexis facing City: "I'm not concerned. Because I'm not suspicious of the performances or the desire to win of a football player."

Wenger: "When you are a football player, you have a social contract with the rest of the team and I never question that."

Wenger on Alexis facing City: "I'm not concerned. Because I'm not suspicious of the performances or the desire to win of a football player."

Wenger: "When you are a football player, you have a social contract with the rest of the team and I never question that."

Strange for him to even comment on Alexis facing City. Makes it seems like a done deal.

As if he is surely coming to us in January but is a professional so he’ll try his best.

Of course it's a stupid post. In your opinion. Telling me to calm down. How stupid is that.

I won't repeat myself.

But if you really think City briefed MuCulloch to write that article, then you're the one who's stupid.(bookmarked)

Trust me. City don't peddle such articles. They only deal in fact when other clubs are peddling untruths and respond, if they feel the need to. Sanchez being the last example on transfer deadline day.

Yes, City, like many other clubs have Journalists they can turn to when they see fit. But our owners and the people running the club don't go down this fake and untrue story/article road, regardless of where it emanates from.

At least we can both agree that City will buy Sanchez in January, regardless of what MuCulloch and the rest of the click bait ramble will make up and write about until then.

Haha, if you don't think City are interested in manipulating the press when they have a chance then you are extremely naïve.

Now i'm off to eat three shredded wheat.

What a croc of shite.

So we're not going for him now, not even for £30mill, half the original amount we offered.

And we're going to let a host of our PL and CL rivals fight over him, while we let one of the PL and Europes best players sign for them, even though he wants to come to City.

And to think, he's not even CL cup tied either.

Yes Muculuck, or whatever your name is, City have decided they don't want Sanchez for all the above reasons, and Arsenal are playing away at City next Week as well. Coincidence?(

Been briefed by Arsenal have you, or have you come up with this s*** yourself?

Maybe, we have Messi lined up in the summer.

I'd be surprised if he's not at City come the end of January. As for Everton, Sanchez wants Champions League football, not Championship football.

Agree he won't go to Everton. But, both United and Chelsea have space for him and can offer first team football.

I think this is just our way of saying you can dream on if you think you're getting £30m. They'll probably still get £20m-£25m though, just need Sanchez to have the same attitude (he only wants City).

Interesting to see whether he plays against us next week, I know he's a professional but every man and his dog knows he wants to play for us, might leave Arsenal in a dodgy situation.

i hope he plays and does nothing much, demonstrating that he wants to come here.

If he does and if he scores, I don't want any of that badge hitting like he did at Wembley.
Unless it's the one on Wenger's puffa jacket. You have to admit, that would be entertaining.

Wenger-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.