Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think he's out of form? I'd call it more counting the days & keeping out of harms way in the meantime which doesn't constitute downing tools? It's being street smart, with an eye on the future.

Have you considered that after last season ended, Sanchez was straight on ConFed duty & straight after that he was staring at another PL season without a break & no pre-season?

On top of that he was forced to honour his contract at a club he has no interest in or future with. Wenger made a wrong call over his transfer & the player is understandably pissed with him. Did you see the Arsenal training video where Sanchez & Wenger ignored each other?

Question: If we could go back to this summers' transfer window, with the power of hindsight, what do you reckon Wenger's view on Sanchez's transfer would be? Would he dig his heels in, or take the £60m on offer & move on?

I think you're taking his 'supposed' loss of form in isolation without considering one iota of the extenuating circumstances surrounding Sanchez at this present moment.

To discount all of this will probably explain why you see this as purely 'Sanchez is out of form'.

You've admitted about three times there potential for downing tools. You have used the same argument many have to you about him sulking not getting his own way. I'm not against him coming, my original post was in reply to you saying "there are no negatives" there are negatives, but positives too.

You've admitted about three times there potential for downing tools. You have used the same argument many have to you about him sulking not getting his own way. I'm not against him coming, my original post was in reply to you saying "there are no negatives" there are negatives, but positives too.
Mate, downing tools is doing a Tevez or walking around the pitch doing very little, not running & making no effort. That is VERY different to not wanting to be at a club & being unhappy there.

What you've completely failed to address is the additional reasons why he may not be in tip top form or fitness. Would you care to address those points I made in my previous post to save me having to type them out again?

Sanchez will not be the Rodney Marsh of 2018. Instead I think that honour will go to Ibrahimovic who will come back and destroy things for the Rags.

I am staggerd that some dont want Sanchez i personally trust pep 100%
I think we need a pole on some threads to judge opinion would be interesting, is it possble mods.

I am staggerd that some dont want Sanchez i personally trust pep 100%
I think we need a pole on some threads to judge opinion would be interesting, is it possble mods.

I agree completely, Pep hasn't got much wrong while he has been with us and given that he has worked with Sanchez in the past and he is playing in a league he already knows well then the risk is minimal.

Get it done.

Mate, downing tools is doing a Tevez or walking around the pitch doing very little, not running & making no effort. That is VERY different to not wanting to be at a club & being unhappy there.

What you've completely failed to address is the additional reasons why he may not be in tip top form or fitness. Would you care to address those points I made in my previous post to save me having to type them out again?

In your last post you mentioned him not getting his move as a possible reason behind his form. That's downing tools, not playing your best because you didn't get your way. You blame confed duty, Sanchez missed the start of the season, he got a break as normal. Wenger would snap our hands off for 60mill if he could go back in time, probably all down to his form.

You ignored my question in a previous post, why would we get someone in who will demand as close to a starting position as possible in such bad form?

In your last post you mentioned him not getting his move as a possible reason behind his form. That's downing tools, not playing your best because you didn't get your way. You blame confed duty, Sanchez missed the start of the season, he got a break as normal. Wenger would snap our hands off for 60mill if he could go back in time, probably all down to his form.

You ignored my question in a previous post, why would we get someone in who will demand as close to a starting position as possible in such bad form?

Form is temporary....

It's daft to base the ability and suitability of a player on the last three months rather than his career to date.

He's probably the best available player in the world that can be equally as effective either as a striker or on the left of a front three. A position we only really have Sane for. An out of form Sanchez is better than an out of position Jesus or Sterling for that role, surely?

Plus, nobody knows what kind of effect getting his move will have on the lad, he should be bouncing and eager to impress if the reports are true that he only wants to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.