Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Further away from being a problem? It also would if we bought Messi, I don't quite get that point when we are by far th best attacking team in the league along with being one of the highest scoring in Europe? It makes zero sense.

Of course till the end of the season it will be Sanchez as well as however I reckon come summer it would be instead of and probably Aguero.
We're the same team that struggled last season bar Walker & Ederson, so what makes you think those problems are over for good? Sanchez makes zero sense to you, so I thank my lucky stars the decision to get a truly world class operator doesn't come down to you.

We should never give a sucker an even break & Sanchez will help make us stronger & put further pressure on those currently behind us. You said Guardiola made transfer mistakes last season, is this the same Guardiola who has us playing how we are with essentially the same team as last season?

So you reckon if we get Sanchez, that we will sell Aguero? Do you have a shred of evidence to prove this, or is this just your own opinion & if so based on what?

On the other side of the coin that could be a pessimistic view of the ability of our own squad and potential of our young players;
That’s not the other side of the coin though. That’s you making something up to fit your argument that he’s not needed.
I’m more than happy with the quality of our squad and if we didn’t sign him I wouldn’t be overly concerned. If we can make it happen the pro’s far outweigh the cons and it’ll enhance our chances of silverware without a shadow of doubt.

We are allowed a squad of 25, comprised of 17+4+4. We don't have any CT qualifiers and we have a vacancy amongst the 17. Furthermore, two players are out long term, and we can't expect Ilkay to play in too many high intensity games as yet. We have made a cracking start to the season and it would be madness not to capitalise on it by not signing a world class player who may well be available in January. Get the job done City.
Not only world class but all indications point to a player who is more than eager to join!

You don't turn a player down of this calibre if it's offered to you, especially if that player will hit the ground running and fits perfectly into the squad jigsaw.

It's what they call in the trade as a "no brainer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.