Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't surprise me Mangala going on loan until the end of the season.

He will want to give himself an opportunity to go to the World Cup.
Pep says he is staying,we won't be letting anyone go in jan even if we buy imo,CB's are notorious for taking time to settle

No chance we'll pay that. Offer them 10-15m, or wait for the summer and pick him up for free
Thats the problem though mate
If we wait for summer and AS is on a free, the big boys in Spain can lure him over there with the carrot of playing for the worlds biggest clubs and guaranteed silverware (and better weather)

My prediction is that he will join us in Jan for a fee of 40 million.

If we wait for summer and AS is on a free, the big boys in Spain can lure him over there with the carrot of playing for the worlds biggest clubs and guaranteed silverware (and better weather)

Did you move to Australia for better weather?

My understanding is that we are his preferred option, as he wants to play for Pep. But if he's swayed by something like the weather, perhaps he's not right for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.