Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Sanchez will play in the FA cup for Arsenal this round? If he does it potentially rules him out of say 6 games for us, and reduces his value this season to us as a squad member.

I think the club might wait and see if we get past Burnley. Because, as you point out, there could be 6 less matches to play in if we go out

Gone very quite, reckon our bid is in & waiting arsenal reply

Probably get back to us during the latter stages of the 31st January and tell is it's dependant on them getting a big deal over the line in thr last ten seconds of the window. On a side not a friend of mine mentioned that he's heard that possibly the Mangler might go in the other direction, has anyone else heard this.

If he's that young left back, he's got a bright future ahead of him. He plays wisely beyond his years & has skill, physicality & speed too.

He's not even a left back, he's a central midfielder playing out of position. It's not like he's even left footed like Delph.

I'd reluctantly take the £25M, I'd bite your hand off for £40M lol. To be honest, we should be taking £20M-£25M for Walcott this window as well, but we know that probably won't happen either.

There's no reason not to sign Sanchez.
1. World class player.
2. He wants to play for us and no one else
3. The price will be good for a player of his quality
4. We have the money.
5. We have a starting position for him with Jesus out
6. He isn't World Cup bound and will be fresh next season.
7. Small point but he's Spanish speaking.

Let's get it done.

There's no reason not to sign Sanchez.
1. World class player.
2. He wants to play for us and no one else
3. The price will be good for a player of his quality
4. We have the petrol.
5. We have a starting position for him with Jesus out
6. He isn't World Cup bound and will be fresh next season.
7. Small point but he's Spanish speaking.

Let's get it done.
Edited for accuracy.

Arsenal are incompetent, this won't happen until summer, if at all.

Difference from last summer is Arsenal are now between a rock & hard place regarding Sanchez.

If it doesn't happen now, then they stand to lose him for nothing come the summer. To get anything for him, they have to sell him in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.