Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it imminent yet?
47moZ_s-200x150.gif

I mean for getting him this window. If Arse dont want to sell, there is nothing we can do
Granted, however it’s highly unlikely Arsenal will be happy to accept no fee. Of course they’d in theory prefer to sell at the end of the window but they can’t take that risk now, just in case we decide to take the piss and let the deal collapse, like they did to us in August. Hence, my belief, that it will get done soon for a compromise fee where everyone is relatively happy of circa £25/30mil which if you could be arsed to check my post history I’ve been saying for weeks.

Yes we do, as well as the rest of the pack.

We're winning pretty much every game without him and we can get him for nowt in June. If Arsenal take the piss we can walk away and they'll end up with nothing except a player who doesn't want to be there under-performing for half a season.
And if Jesus is out all season are you still confident we will continue to "win pretty much every game" without him? I'm not, and I really think signing Sanchez now will make a difference and significantly improve our chances of staying unbeaten and possibly winning the champions league.

We need to get this deal done and dusted ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.