Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems pretty improbable to me that he would have a sudden change of mind now, having previously set his heart on a move to City. Maybe it's his agent trying to push City to make their move now, rather than waiting until summer.

United linked? Now I'm finally confident this will get done in the next few days. You can date "United put in last ditch bid" all the way back to the David Silva signing. It's the unofficial confirmation for me that it's done.

Kev saying he’d be a good addition, on the OS yesterday, is a pretty broad hint IMO

if he changes his mind for United then he's a brainless coward who deserves years of scorn and contempt. But he wont. he'll do the sensible thing.

Obviously a made up bid by Arsenal and / or Sanchez's agent to try and panic City into meeting Arsenal's valuation

Could even be United putting pressure on PSG to lower their demands for Lucas Moura?

Either way, not unduly worried just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.