Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d just about joined BM at the time.

Who was the blue that went on the caff, posing as a Spanish ITK, & convinced the deluded swamp dwelling cnuts that they’d successfully hi jacked the Silva deal, at the last minute, Berbetov style?

Pure Comedy gold

I love the way the tweet below that is that they should take the united offer over City's because mkhitaryan is such a good player. The implication being that Arsenal have even the slightest control over where Sanchez goes in the end is hilarious. More chance of them getting mkhitaryan if they just stop playing silly bastards, sell Sanchez to us ASAP and put a bid in to united.

Exactly. The only power that Arsenal wield, is whether or not they get some money for him or they make him stay and see out his contract. They have no more control over where Sanchez goes than I do.

Who was the blue that went on the caff, posing as a Spanish ITK, & convinced the deluded swamp dwelling cnuts that they’d successfully hi jacked the Silva deal, at the last minute, Berbetov style?

Pure Comedy gold
@ono wasn't ragcafe though iirc, maybe the official forum?

Pure Comedy gold

I remember that "on my telly he sign for united", a personal favourite quote. Brilliant wind up, that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.