Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am struggling to understand with all this is why IF Sanchez wants to move to us then why the hell would he sanction meetings for his representatives with the Rags representatives in London? I don't get it. Surely if he wasn't interested in a move to the Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool then the only meetings he would have would be with Taxi or our guys?
Also Sanchez is worth more than £20 million surely given his PL experience?, I fear this deadlock is will ultimately cost us. I can't help thinking this is all going to end in disappointment like some of the others we have messed up at the last minute in recent times.
I hope i'm wrong.

Chill out mate he’s coming to us. Stop fretting.

Give your fanny a wipe and pull your knickers up Matt

Yes i'm worried - but only because I think we have a brilliant chance of 3/4 trophies and this guy could really help us.
Like I say I hope I am 100% wrong .

What I am struggling to understand with all this is why IF Sanchez wants to move to us then why the hell would he sanction meetings for his representatives with the Rags representatives in London? I don't get it. Surely if he wasn't interested in a move to the Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool then the only meetings he would have would be with Taxi or our guys?
Also Sanchez is worth more than £20 million surely given his PL experience?, I fear this deadlock is will ultimately cost us. I can't help thinking this is all going to end in disappointment like some of the others we have messed up at the last minute in recent times.
I hope i'm wrong.
Bloody hell, I knew @Taxi was looking for a new job but this is mind blowing.

I hope i'm wrong.

Do you think for a minute that our board will allow this shit to happen, Khaldoon, Seriano, and Txiki..do you?

I hope i'm wrong.

Perhaps he’s fed up of us pissing around and wants to speed things up/offer Arsenal a decent fee for his player

I hope i'm wrong.
200.gif

I said the deal would be lined up an then he would go elsewhere again.

He has form for it, and already shat on us once. Watch Chelsea join the party next and Real M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.