Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Arsenal could be making steps to replace Sanchez...

Aswin‏ @Zizouology 57m57 minutes ago
Fernando Garcia, agent of Bordeaux star Malcom, is in London. It's worth noting the hashtag in the picture, which was uploaded on Facebook. #Arsenal

DTaVxPRVMAAhhSu.jpg

I just know he had the most number of assists in the Bundesliga in 15/16, not playing for Munich, which was one of the key stats that persuaded us to buy KDB.
Yeah he was a good player there without a doubt, as were Salah and KDB when they were at the Chavs. They were kids that went to Roma and Wolfsburg under less pressure and rebuilt their confidence to develop into the players they are now. Mikhitaryan is 29 in a week (and very reliant on his pace), I wouldn't expect him to start tearing up trees just because he moved, if it was to a very pressured environment at a failing Arsenal team under a coach whose days are marked playing in front of unhappy fans.

I'm saying people react to anything and anything they read on twitter. Even Ric admitted his thoughts on Utd being a threat were his interpretation of things.

So why didn’t you say that in the first place? I said fuck-all about Twitter. Your post implied that United aren’t even in with a shout at all and that their interest in the player is completely made up. Anybody thinking that at this stage needs to have a word with themselves. And regardless of Ric’s own personal thoughts, he also said there’s little doubt their interest is real.

The pace of this thread is moving faster than the transfer! I can’t keep up.

He can at still reject an offer from a club he doesn't want to go to even if Arsenal want to do the deal.

Yep, and I’m beginning to think City have been told that he’ll reject any offer from the rags which is why we’re playing it cool and not being held to ransom by Arsenal

I agree, I think the idea Mourinho ruins all his players is madness, I certainly don't think all his players have gotten worse but I do think Mkhitaryan is poor, irrespective of coach.

I think he could have gone to Spurs, Arsenal, Juventus, you name it and he would have struggled. I do not see an exceptional talent in him and wouldn't back him to recover his Bundesliga form while he is in the Premier League.
Sniff, sniff.

Seems like Arsenal could be making steps to replace Sanchez...

Aswin‏ @Zizouology 57m57 minutes ago
Fernando Garcia, agent of Bordeaux star Malcom, is in London. It's worth noting the hashtag in the picture, which was uploaded on Facebook. #Arsenal

DTaVxPRVMAAhhSu.jpg
This is bigger news than some might appreciate. If he's in London talking to Arsenal then there's a great chance Malcom will come in this window, meaning they'll be selling Sanchez. So all Sanchez has to do is say he won't be going anywhere but to us and Arsenal have to let us have him.

Yep, and I’m beginning to think City have been told that he’ll reject any offer from the rags which is why we’re playing it cool and not being held to ransom by Arsenal
This is my understanding from a couple of arsenal fans I know thru work. It’s well known by most gunners he’s going and to only one club due to Pep...it’s just a question of whether it’s now or in the summer.

A few on here could take a leaf out of that book.
What do you think a fair price is? Taking into account coutinho's price. Take away Alexis's alleged love for Pep, what would be his price now. Chelsea, Scouse, Rags and us all bidding. Well upward of 50 million I would suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.