Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG it seems did yes. They had Fair Play finance concerns. Still do.

Bayern it was reported they knew he wanted Pep.

Why is it easy to see that we are his choice? If we are his choice and it was easy to see, there would be no debate would there?

If he does go to united then surely they are his choice!

I should have said preferred choice, he is not here because we have been unable to agree a deal with Arsenal.

I think it’s fairly safe to assume that no-one knows for certain how this will play out at this stage. Very much in the balance.

The only caveat to that is how he chooses. Does he judge on football and success? Has to be us. Does he judge on money? Most likely United.

But does he also judge on who wants him the most as in being willing to pay Arsenal what they ask to get him out of there?

At the moment that tips the balance towards elsewhere.
True. It will be interesting se see how much he value a PL medal for instance.

His agent wants his fee’s plus a signing on bonus of £15m I think to go to Sanchez.

His agent wants £10m going off the Telegraph report.

The Mail are saying United are willing to make him the first 350k a week PL footballer as well.

Thought they were paying the Swedish Ego more than that ?

When it was reported he turned down psg and Bayern was it really they refused to pay what he asked ?
In the summer he would've cost £60-70m, not really Bayern's style to pay that much so that could plausibly be why they dropped out. PSG, however, are practically made of money and have proven they're willing to pay whatever a player wants.

In the summer he would've cost £60-70m, not really Bayern's style to pay that much so that could plausibly be why they dropped out. PSG, however, are practically made of money and have proven they're willing to pay whatever a player wants.

Maybe they thought mbappe and neymar was more important so shelved the idea of signing him. Starting to believe he is more of a mercenary than people give him credit maybe he played us. Only wanting pep in a way to drive up wages from elsewhere.

The only caveat to that is how he chooses. Does he judge on football and success? Has to be us. Does he judge on money? Most likely United.

But does he also judge on who wants him the most as in being willing to pay Arsenal what they ask to get him out of there?

At the moment that tips the balance towards elsewhere.

From Sanchez point of view we could want him the most and may have been working on a deal and in communication for along time.

United may now have choose to throw money at him, but it seems this is recent and strikes off a chance signing as opposed to a targeted one.

I’ve thought all along that 20m was not a realistic offer. If they’re looking for 35 + 15 signing on fee that’s crazy money (if that’s true). If those figures are to be believed and they’re not willing to compromise we should walk away.

I think the biggest problem for most people is that this is now a war with United. If we were up against PSG I don’t think there would be such a big issue.
I don't think it's "crazy money" in the current market it's still a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.