Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Fernando Solabarietta, a Chilean journalist for Fox and MEGA, said on Friday that Sanchez to City was a done deal. Local media seems to have only picked it up today.

- Bayern Munich signed Serge Gnabry from Werder Bremen today, at a fee of €8m. Christian Falk, a SportsBild reporter, stated that this would officially end Bayern's pursuit of Sanchez.

- Usual speculation about where he's going to play, laughing at delusional gooners/rags/dippers who think it won't happen, slagging off Sterling unjustly etc.

That's about it.
Ok. Cheers. Wasn't Solabarietta the journalist who called pellers to be our manager before anyone else? If so he seems reliable

- Fernando Solabarietta, a Chilean journalist for Fox and MEGA, said on Friday that Sanchez to City was a done deal. Local media seems to have only picked it up today.

- Bayern Munich signed Serge Gnabry from Werder Bremen today, at a fee of €8m. Christian Falk, a SportsBild reporter, stated that this would officially end Bayern's pursuit of Sanchez.

- Usual speculation about where he's going to play, laughing at delusional gooners/rags/dippers who think it won't happen, slagging off Sterling unjustly etc.

That's about it.

Bayern is still in the race according to Sky sport

Ok. Cheers. Wasn't Solabarietta the journalist who called pellers to be our manager before anyone else? If so he seems reliable

Not sure, but he did follow Pellers closely during his tenure and was basically the details facto City correspondent for Fox Chile in 2013.

Wouldn't consider him as reliable as say, Maks Cardenas, but he's not just making shit up either.

Bayern is still in the race according to Sky sport

I think Falk is wrong in his assertion about Gnabry being the end of Bayern's interest. SportsBild aren't reliable anyway, but Gnabry seems more of a Douglas Costa replacement if anything.

That said, Sky Sports have had a shocker of a summer so far and are about as trustworthy right now as a magic 8 ball.

Bayern have a strict wage structure that could not sustain an Alexis Sanchez even if he wasn't looking for more than he currently earns. It's not an option for them and, seeing Sanchez has wanted City from day one, I'm fairly certain he hasn't been an essential part of Ancelotti's plans for some time.

Not sure, but he did follow Pellers closely during his tenure and was basically the Man City correspondent for Fox Chile in 2013.

Wouldn't consider him as reliable as say, Maks Cardenas, but he's not just making shit up either.

I think Falk is wrong in his assertion about Gnabry being the end of Bayern's interest. SportsBild aren't reliable anyway, but Gnabry seems more of a Douglas Costa replacement if anything.

That said, Sky Sports have had a shocker of a summer so far and are about as trustworthy right now as a magic 8 ball.

Bayern have a strict wage structure that could not sustain an Alexis Sanchez even if he wasn't looking for more than he currently earns. It's not an option for them and, seeing Sanchez has wanted City from day one, I'm fairly certain he hasn't been an essential part of Ancelotti's plans for some time.

I think they could buy two offensive players , probably Sanchez prefer us but in my opinion the situation may not be closed yet, it seems that Arsenal has asked them lewandowski in exchange, maybe it was just a provocation but if they made a request similar to us?

He's under contract for a further year, he cannot do anything about that

I understand that, but if Alexis says he won't kick a ball for Arsenal then they'd be bound right? I mean Wenger won't be that stubborn to just make him sit on bench for a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.