Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually understand that.

But anyhow, if Sanchez wants to come to City, he can do, it's upto him.

If he doesn't want to & prefers the money on offer at Utd, he can fuck off & in that case I'm glad, because we only want players who are committed to City & we could have had one who isn't.

To recap: Sanchez can sign for City, if he wants to. Exactly as planned, no change. And if he does, it proves he really wants to play for us, so all good.

Someone else quoted you and said the same, there could be many scenarios but one being we would happily part with a transfer fee, signing on fee and chunky wages over a "promise" in the summer is madness if we then don't even want him.

desperate?....I'd call it putting their money where their mouth is mate! They want to catch us and will do whatever it takes...Why should the fans care how much a player is on? We acting like its personal and its coming out of our own pockets. We cant hide from the fact that we wanted him, offered 60mil for him and agreed terms with him only 5 months ago. We felt he was ours and if he now goes to the rags...yes, end result would be that they got one over on us!
No, it is throwing money at a player who will not fit their game to try and appear in vogue. You are more concerned with them "getting one on you". If we have walked away (and no one knows yet), it is because we feel we can, not we have to buy to keep the vermin at bay

There are a lot of plausible scenarios I’ll consider. The notion we’d spend 20 million plus a huge signing bonus plus huge wages because we didn’t want to go back on our word from the summer is not one of those scenarios.

In that case, & we haven't promised him a deal, then there is no agreement with Sanchez, & we are not waiting for him, we just haven't bid. So what's all the fuss about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.