Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has chosen money over a Premiership winners medal, fuck the greedy ****.

Said it earlier, not too arsed if he comes or not. But I concur with your sentiment towards him if he goes there. Let's look at this purely from Citys angle. If the narrative is true then he was coming in Jan, more or less agreed. Arsenal then become awkward over the fee and things stall. Utd pop up and he is possibly going there for more money. City have waited for 5 months based on a promise. So now we go without or go for someone else at short notice. That is the shit part really. A lot of time and effort has gone into trying to secure his services, and in private I'm sure Pep will be livid.

Estimated prices on realistic targets:

Toby Alderweireld - 60m
Fred 55m
Griezmann or Dybala - 130m

Total - 245m

Txixi has his head in the clouds. A top striker in the summer is NOT going to happen especially if we prioritise the other 2 positions mentioned.

I don't even want Fred either, I would rather Fabinho or Milinkovic Savic which would cost you more than Fred anyway.
Ever stopped to think that these "so called targets" are the ones that Pep wants ??

Can you imagine if City and United got involved in an auction and kept gazumping each other? By the end of the week, Sanchez will have offers of £800k a week and a signing on fee of £100 million on the table!

Lol like this post

Said it earlier, not too arsed if he comes or not. But I concur with your sentiment towards him if he goes there. Let's look at this purely from Citys angle. If the narrative is true then he was coming in Jan, more or less agreed. Arsenal then become awkward over the fee and things stall. Utd pop up and he is possibly going there for more money. City have waited for 5 months based on a promise. So now we go without or go for someone else at short notice. That is the shit part really. A lot of time and effort has gone into trying to secure his services, and in private I'm sure Pep will be livid.

And we are led to believe you only cross our Pep once and that is it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.