Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing all this suggests is that City feel we need another goalscorer if we are to maximize our potential this season.

If Kun gets a bad injury it heaps a lot of pressure on GJ. Ideally we would have someone who could step in from the youth setup.

As much as we need him/want him here if the numbers rumoured are true then this would cause major disruptions with ongoing wage policy and no doubt cause issues with other players further down the line.

For this reason, we walk away let him join another club and reinforce in the summer.

Id say the league and a domestic cup are nailed on this year and Sanchez would've really pushed our ECL campaign but still not worth the potential disruption.

Ah well...

As much as we need him/want him here if the numbers rumoured are true then this would cause major disruptions with ongoing wage policy and no doubt cause issues with other players further down the line.

For this reason, we walk away let him join another club and reinforce in the summer.

Id say the league and a domestic cup are nailed on this year and Sanchez would've really pushed our ECL campaign but still not worth the potential disruption.

Ah well...
Agree with this.

Because he said he wanted to play for Pep and had agreed the wages, which is why Soriano would also not budge from the supposed offer of £20m.

KDB has three years left on his deal, we are simply in the process of acknowledging him as a our best player.

If I were him and we gave Sanchez £400k per week, he would do well to sit tight and not even renew if City refused to even top that.

I suspect, anyhow, Pep places a lot on integrity and someone's word?

More importantly Tolmie do you still believe we will lose 3 games this season , I figure you had us down for a loss on Sunday.

I am sure both us of us would be very pleased if we were to lose 2 of our remaining 15 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.