Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute I thought we pulled out already yesterday/day before yesterday. Are we gonna pull out tomorrow again?

I'm ok with him not coming, he's no better than any we've already got, and talk of him making a big difference at Utd or Chelsea depends on how he is utilised by the respective managers.
I look forward to his on field spats with Pogba once the honeymoon period is over.
The board are obviously planning long term, with players who can grow and be molded under Pep, the arrival of Jesus demonstrates we can do this without blowing the budget.
If he comes, he comes on our terms, otherwise we move on.
His signature is nothing more than a publicity stunt and bragging rights now.

Think it’s £35m + £5m agent fee + Micky and £350k per week wages...

That’s utterly ridiculous if you ask me.

Micky is a £40m footballer in the right team and could prove that if he links up once again with Aubemeyang at Arsenal.

Arsenal would be getting arguably more than the £65m we offered back in the summer if United are paying them £35m + Micky.

£350k a week is just too much, even for City.

No problem. Utd are paying silly money for him and he will lift their wage structure into hyperspace. They will be paying over 300 grand a week for a player that wants to play for City! Desperation levels from Man Yoo.

i can t help but feel we are repeating the same mistakes ala hazard and rvp and we all know they ended up winning the league with their teams...for people who says that he is demanding too much...reallyy???? it s just a matter of time until kdb for example will ask for this let s hope the club has big targets on their mind for the summer because tbh i don t think pep may be very happy with this outcome

DP01yy5WAAIe1SY-696x418.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.