Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't call him a bad apple, pointed out he wasn't this perfect character you made him out to be in your first post. He will be a legend for his early years, he probably should have left 2/3 years ago. If you choose to bury your head in the sand over his behaviour then feel free, I suppose when Pep wouldn't play him last year until he apologised is also made up through the media. Anyway in relation to Sanchez I said it last night he is going to United for the money and we cant really complain about it.
Fuck me you sound a great laugh to have a pint with. When did I say he's been perfect. Tool.

Some people take it all in like dustbins mate -- take no notice.
I know. It's staggering. I still wont believe Sanchez jumping ship to the rags until it's official. Don't believe a word the press say tbh anymore. Not even our members. The press know f all because City don't tell them anything and why should they

It sends a message out there that we could sign anyone but we won't unless their desire to be part of this team exceeds their personal priorities.

You win things even with lesser players if you can get that belief. It was what made Leicester do what they did without having all the world's greatest players - just a few good ones, self belief, passion and unity.

Absolutely, couldnt have put it better

I know. It's staggering. I still wont believe Sanchez jumping ship to the rags until it's official. Don't believe a word the press say tbh anymore. Not even our members. The press know f all because City don't tell them anything and why should they

Wouldn’t be surprised if Arsenal are controlling the deal- give us Mik and £35m - if you can convince Sanchez to go to you Maureen, he’s all yours..(.but doubt Sanchez wants to go there)

The real question must be where are all those people who Sanchez flew in from Chile last week, claiming to be his family, under the pretext of helping him move?

Must be costing him a bloody fortune in hotel bills now, so it's no wonder he needs more cash.
Looking at the picture, I'd guess they're either at Greggs or Mcdonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.