Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Nose is actually being paid something like a mil bonus for every goal he scores. Makes you wonder why he was signed @£360k/w for, to do what exactly, seeing as he is striker?

With Sanchez, according to that telegraph article it is actually £500k/w before tax - same as Neymar?!

What's more frightening is the length of the contract - 4 and 1/2 years. Players over 30 get injured more frequently.

No, it's quite natural for any person to seek maximum recompense for their skill. However, this isn't the issue here. The issue is that he made an agreement to come to us for a agreed financial package. Having done that, when the time came to deliver he decided to push his luck and play us off against the rags. City, quite rightly, told him to go and fuck himself and here we are.
It's not expecting him to take lower wages than he could or would get elsewhere, it's expecting him to keep his word once he's given it.

I mean this genuinely, did he definitely agree to come to us and the pay package was all agreed and shaken on? We know this for certain?? If true then I accept he comes out of this badly

That is ridiculous and extremely desperate on utds part but if this is their way of getting one over us then I guess it's up to them.
500k per week? Fuck me.

That's the thing even if he represents them they can spin it all they like , they are not getting one over us.

What they lose is far more significant if you think about it.

Lingard , Martial , Mata or Rashford take your pick?

No, it's quite natural for any person to seek maximum recompense for their skill. However, this isn't the issue here. The issue is that he made an agreement to come to us for a agreed financial package. Having done that, when the time came to deliver he decided to push his luck and play us off against the rags. City, quite rightly, told him to go and fuck himself and here we are.
It's not expecting him to take lower wages than he could or would get elsewhere, it's expecting him to keep his word once he's given it.
I honestly do not think he broke his word. The agreement we, he and Arsenal had in summer was broken by Arsenal. Afterwards, I really don't think Sanchez assured us that he'd play for us come what may. He was well in his rights to seek maximum recompense for his skill and I wouldn't blame him for taking that step. He certainly loves our style of play and would have loved to wear our colours but he is no City fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.