Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what if Maureen has his usual meltdown he is going to leave them right in the shit when he leaves! All about the here and now with him no planning at all. Crazy money.
Add another £5m plus to those wages in tax and NI - crazy deal.

Moaninho and a club like the scum with endless money who are going back him to the hilt is heaven for him at Chelsea his main melt down was spending they didn’t have the money.

There will be an absolute Rag wankfest over this signing if it goes ahead. They wont even question the amount of money or what this does for the game as a whole. Roll on Saturday.

Mental money. Not happy since day one this saga started turning red but take some solace knowing how much it will cost and the problems it will give rise to for them in the future.

I wonder when Pogba, Lukaku, De Gea, etc. will be knocking on the door wanting a bit of what Alexis is on. It's literally twice the wages after tax.

I wonder when Pogba, Lukaku, De Gea, etc. will be knocking on the door wanting a bit of what Alexis is on. It's literally twice the wages after tax.
Agreed on Pogba and De Gea but i don't think Lukaku has much bargaining power at the moment ha.

Guessing the £500k includes the signing on fee he was reportedly asking (£10-20m).

Still huge money if true, I still remember when they, as a point of principle wouldn't offer multi year deals to anyone that age.

He's laying the foundations for an absolute mess in a year or two(maybe sooner :)

You really hope he stays because history shows the sides he leaves bounce back reasonably quickly perhaps Inter being the exception.

What I will say is he must spend a lot of time getting dirt on his employers because they never fail to give him what he wants.

Would Moyes , Louie or any other manager for that matter have been given the kind of money they have spent on players in fees and wages to come to Manure.

I doubt Fergie would have which no doubt is pissing him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.