Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

That equates to £520k a week !!!!

Ugh the comments from the rags trying to defend it are headache inducing.

United are currently the lowest wage paying team from turnover to wage paid ratio
Do they have easily the highest wage bill already or not though?

We can afford it. And generate our own revenue , unlike some !!
No matter how many times we clarify our revenue situation, specifically that our sponsorship is arguably the best value around in the prem right now for a club in our position... there will always be countless absolute morons like this who don't care about reality. "But but overseas fans" do they honestly believe overseas fans are where the revue comes from? It's about exposure, they earn very little from overseas fans, even the shirt sales go to Nike not United. As long as we have clueless pundits and journos who continue to peddle the same flawed arguments nobody will set them straight though.

Really don't get why they want him.

I've got a really decent pair of shoes and a few pretty good hats, however all my pants and tops are either crap, too old or don't fit. ......Therefore, fuck it, I'm going to spend a load of money on another hat.

How come the transfer hasnt been announced yet considering they are the only club willing to pay ????

Even Ed woodwooded cant get this wrong surely

To be fair to the rags, they managed to end up paying £90 million for Pogba in a one horse race. I still can't believe that when Mardis and ourselves pulled out of the running they still managed to get their pants pulled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.