Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has only showed up now we have lost a game and a transfer,make of that what you will

Not on his own unfortunately Karen. I don't mind people being critical but when they have zero facts and still want to hammer the club it's laughable.

Can't believe some people think we've somehow cocked this transfer up if the numbers quoted are anywhere near correct he's going to be the 4th highest paid player on the planet and as good as he is (on his day) there are a lot better players about.

I agree...still wished we pushed alittle harder instead of only offering 20mil fee to Arsenal (I think Tolmie mentioned his agent only started making calls once it looked like the deal with Arsenal had stalled) but saying all that, I do understand the club's view alittle better after seeing the numbers....

A big win against Newcastle at weekend and we can forget all about........that guy from Arsenal!;)
Always had the view if we had gone in with 30m on Jan 1, then Sánchez would be playing for us on 275k a week.
However the sheer scale of this deal suggests the agent would have brought others into the equation.

Not according to Mick O Terryan's agent who said he suggested the deal weeks ago, but lets have another fucking go at City for the fun of it.

Was only going off what was said on here by a respected poster mate.....funny how you chose to look for the negative in my comments...and not want to see that I also now "understand the clubs view after seeing the numbers" Grow up mate this is getting boring....your going to be typing alot of messages to people if you cant take anyone disagreeing with the club! Stop WUMMING you dont have to read my comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.