Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard on the radio this afternoon that Wenger announced the transfer was unlikely to go through this window..... Who the fuck knows what's going on... The only thing for certain is that we're out of it & at the prices quoted, I'm glad.

Can you just imagine the fuckin shit storm if we offered to pay a play £500k per week? Who's ruining football now?
I would not be surprised if Sanchez is still with Arse in Feb

So from Sanchez to Zaha?

That's a huge drop in quality, technique, ability and acceptable hairstyles.

You're not wrong we'll be hanging around outside jail waiting for Adam Johnson to be released at this rate.

Last edited:
I expect it will happen today.

Can we stop the shock and horror over the money? You can't knock the deal on financial grounds when you are MCFC. And if Man Utd win trophies, they at the moment will make even more money than we will. In the Summer we were prepared to pay a lot more for Mbappe but PSG beat us to that deal. The problem with this deal is that it does not make footballing sense. He is past his best.

City ended any interest in Sanchez on Monday because what he and his agent wanted was ridiculous. He is, or is soon to be, the rags' problem. We had a narrow escape. Let's get back to discussing City's transfer targets and leave United to self-destruct in private.

The end came in similar fashion to our interest in the Monaco to PSG young player Mbeppe ( is as close as I can remember his name).
As long as our decision makers keep value in mind we will continue to prosper and we will retain the team culture at player level.

Chelsea in for dzeko now

At least we know they are in for an attacking player. Don't think Roma will let Dzeko go that easily though he is their only striker apart from Sharaawy who plays a bit part. Selling Dzeko would mean they have no one up top other than their loanees who are not really there as permanent deals.

I think Chelsea will get Palmeiri from Roma and will get another striker as they intend to. Sanchez fits the bill seeing that Dzeko himself is not really spring chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.