Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane will win the league this year. He'll get a good run in the champs league hopefully. He'll play in at least one cup final baring a collapse on Tuesday.

Next year we'll see the real Sane and it will win him a Ballon D'Or.

Anyone wanting rid of him for any cost needs to understand they are idiots.

To think after that run today some on here days ago were wanting to swap Sane for Sanchez to get Arsenal on board.

This kid is going to be a big player for us for a decade. By when Sanchez will be nearly 40.

Sometimes you want what you want because someone else has got it. Then realise you had it all along.

People actually wanted to swap one of the best young players in world football for a twenty nine year old. I wouldn't swap any of our attacking players for Sanchez, not a chance. This kid has the world at his feet and will develop into a ten times the player Sanchez is.

No, I completely take your point about the player. Why would he turn down £500k a week? But from a rag point of view, it's crazy. Even in this market, the guy isn't worth anywhere near that amount of money. And he's 30 years of age soon. It could all end badly.
Is it though? Proven top top player in the league over a number of seasons, when they're available I think it's an opportunity any team should go for.

Yeah it could end up being really poor planning/business by them in the short & long-term, but if he plays like he can then he certainly takes their squad closer to ours - which is their goal of course.

Think it's a pretty big risk by them, but I see why they'd take it.

Is it though? Proven top top player in the league over a number of seasons, when they're available I think it's an opportunity any team should go for.

Yeah it could end up being really poor planning/business by them in the short & long-term, but if he plays like he can then he certainly takes their squad closer to ours - which is their goal of course.

Think it's a pretty big risk by them, but I see why they'd take it.
they can be as close as they want as long as they aren't level or above.

To think after that run today some on here days ago were wanting to swap Sane for Sanchez to get Arsenal on board.

This kid is going to be a big player for us for a decade. By when Sanchez will be nearly 40.

Sometimes you want what you want because someone else has got it. Then realise you had it all along.

When did Katie Hopkins join? Only a Rag or someone so desperate for attention would say such things

I've never heard about this before. Who are these madmen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.