Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably suits City to go for Sanchez next season. Get VVD in instead and we drag that Sanchez wisdom tooth out of its socket over the course of a year. Which is better Gooners? Another season of turmoil, or you take your medicine now and get it done with.

Sorry guys. Decision time

It probably suits City to go for Sanchez next season. Get VVD in instead and we drag that Sanchez wisdom tooth out of its socket over the course of a year. Which is better Gooners? Another season of turmoil, or you take your medicine now and get it done with.

I wouldn't be opposed to this. We'd get a solid CB this summer (which we really should be looking for) and possibly Sanchez for free next season. Weird idea: what if we tried for Sanchez in January for a lesser fee and the possibility that he's even more disgruntled with Arsenal?

If we wait on him, Sterling, Sane and Jesus would get more time to adapt without worrying about being pulled. I only see an issue with having Roberts and Bernardo rotating in until we do manage to get Sanchez. Then we have a dilemma of what to do with Roberts once Sanchez is in.

If we want to win the league get him now or Mbappe.

Hoddle and i forget his name talking about him on ITV 4 saying pep used to say he was difficult in the locker room and saying it wouldn't be the end of the world to let him leave the arses

Bad mouthed means 1 thing, it's on!!

Hoddle and i forget his name talking about him on ITV 4 saying pep used to say he was difficult in the locker room and saying it wouldn't be the end of the world to let him leave the arses

Hah, see that is the exact time someone should say to Hoddle 'We are hearing reports that Spurs are the shock new front runners to sign Sanchez' just to watch him u-turn fast enough to spontaneously combust.

Saw that the little twat knows he is off to us so the bad mouthing starts..he is coming

I wouldn't be opposed to this. We'd get a solid CB this summer (which we really should be looking for) and possibly Sanchez for free next season. Weird idea: what if we tried for Sanchez in January for a lesser fee and the possibility that he's even more disgruntled with Arsenal?

If we wait on him, Sterling, Sane and Jesus would get more time to adapt without worrying about being pulled. I only see an issue with having Roberts and Bernardo rotating in until we do manage to get Sanchez. Then we have a dilemma of what to do with Roberts once Sanchez is in.
That's a good idea about January, he won't be CL tied with them in Europa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.