Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb player but anyone else not want him? He's 28 and has had a packed schedule every summer for the last few years and also for the next 4 or 5 years. Then take his style of play into consideration he probably has about 2 years left at this current level. I'd try to avoid personally.

Don't think Kun will leave yet, but when he does we should go all out for Dybala or Griezmann as his replacement.

I remember seeing him play in the world cup just before he left Udinese and have wanted us to get him ever since. He's a brilliant player but I think the moment has gone now. I think we have the forward players we need to achieve our aims if our manager can get the best out of them. Just feel like it's time we sorted out our defence once and for all, starting with the full backs. There's a good case for bringing in a keeper too and a centre half (I struggle to believe every centre half we've signed in the past 5 years has been shit, so it's possible we're not getting the best out of those, but whatever the case, we look shaky). A superb player but Alexis Sanchez isn't going to solve our problems. I would love us to get a good solid pair of fullbacks in place for the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.