Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, if Richard Keys says it's on...............

giphy.gif

It was a bit of both imo; we didn't score enough and we conceded far too easily. Signing Alves, Mendy and Walker should certainly help out with the latter and also with our lack of goals. They are very much offensive-minded fullbacks with an attacking thrust.

We also did not have Gabriel Jesus for much of the season which I feel is somethign you've overlooked. In both Aguero and Jesus, we have two attackers very capable of getting the goals. Sane had a late start and only really picked up from December so we should also expect him to play a bigger role next season. Our attack looks fine IMO for the new season; signing those three full-backs will be paramount to any success we have next season.

Okay yes I overlooked Gabriel. But still 4 players for 3 position is not enough cover, at least 5 players needed.

Whys everyone flapping, nothing has changed as far as I can see

Was going to ask that myself, one guy suggests it's hit a snag & it's all doom & gloom. I'm away & talking to a Gonner tonight he's convinced it's already a done deal & he's a City player in all but name at present.

Marvin I don't know why you are so determined to have the same argument in this thread every other day.

The painfully obvious reasons why Sanchez is a necessary signing have been spelled out for you so many times they must have gotten through.
Welcome to Marvyworld. He'll stick to his opinion even when he clearly knows he's in the wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.