Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What don't you like?

Pep apparently insisted on the signing of Sanchez when he was at barca, i hope he does the same when he comes here.

is exactly what we need. Reus, Sanchez or Greizmann have to be our main target!
I just don't like him, probably cause he's a star in a rival team.
lol if we had half his work rate in out combined 11, we would have sneaked through to the final :)
Yeah I'm not denying he's a great player and that he would be a perfect fit for a Guardiola team, I just don't like him. Would still rather see him in blue than red though.

Seems pretty implausible Arsenal would let this one happen, especially this season.

Would certainly take him though. Great player with a great work rate.

Like this I bet
10zv5te.jpg

Lovely jubbly....happy days

Two years left on his contract? If he really wants to leave it could happen as his value will only decrease. Of course they don't need the money but kroenke is a businessman.

i said on here a few weeks ago that we need a sanchez/mahrez type player on our right wing.

sanchez will get you twenty goals in all competitions and i reckon at least ten or so assists, all from the right wing as well.

plus, if aguero is out injured he can come in a play as a forward.

Two years left on his contract? If he really wants to leave it could happen as his value will only decrease. Of course they don't need the money but kroenke is a businessman.
Really depends how Kroenke wants his club to move. If Sanchez is sold, I've no doubt Arsenal will go backwards.

i said on here a few weeks ago that we need a sanchez/mahrez type player on our right wing.

sanchez will get you twenty goals in all competitions and i reckon at least ten or so assists, all from the right wing as well.

plus, if aguero is out injured he can come in a play as a forward.

Exactly what we need is likely to come I'm not sure we could prise him out "...............I hope so though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.