Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy to think that City fans wouldn't want him if he was a viable option for us. Really is madness.

Ha ha , better than Silva ?

Just seen that! Meant Sane!

Sanchez is one of the top 3-5 players in the league though for me.

I'd never say no to that sort of quality.

I remember people saying we didn't need Van Persie on here. If we signed him we'd have another league title right now.

Just seen that! Meant Sane!

Sanchez is one of the top 3-5 players in the league though for me.

I'd never say no to that sort of quality.

I remember people saying we didn't need Van Persie on here. If we signed him we'd have another league title right now.

And another old, overpaid striker out on loan.....

Uh, not really if you think about it with an ounce of logic.

If a quality player is an option at a good price, its mad to pass up the opportunity.

Members in these forums talking about wanting Ben Gibson and Ross Barkley but Alexis Sanchez is deemed not good enough for us and not what we need. Christ, what is happening to our fanbase?!

As far as I am concerned, you can never have enough quality players. Had we of had a good squad all season round, we might still be in the champions league and might be sat top of the table. Football is a squad game and when we are playing in various comps, we need the players in reserve to come in and not look out of place.

Sanchez would most probably get in our first team anyway, but even having him as an option to come off the bench to change games is a frightening prospect. No more Navas, Nolito, Delph, Fernando and the likes sat on our bench. Pissing money down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.