Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Arsenal would've come 10th without him, and I don't think we're guaranteed to win the league with him. To be honest, I've not seen many people suggesting either on here. I do think he'd improve us significantly though.
It's the fact we are wearing a rival as well, imagine if we had Alexis on the bench in the FA cup semi last year and Arsenal didn't have him to score against us, I think he could give us the depth we so desperately need imho

I guess if we don't see Kolarov in the back to training snaps tomorrow then we can really start getting excited, right?

Whether we win the league or not if we sign Sanchez is not a given,but one thing is a dead cert we will have some fucking frightening attack this season,this hopefully could be as an exciting season if not better in terms of entertainment and goals as 2011/12 (with hopefully by seasons end the title as well)

I guess if we don't see Kolarov in the back to training snaps tomorrow then we can really start getting excited, right?
Do not want to get too excited about Kolarov. It's hard for me to believe that Inter will take him

Whether we win the league or not if we sign Sanchez is not a given,but one thing is a dead cert we will have some fucking frightening attack this season,this hopefully could be as an exciting season if not better in terms of entertainment and goals as 2011/12 (with hopefully by seasons end the title as well)
The main thing for me is we can rotate without shitting it. Last season teams were lifted by some of our starting 11's. No chance this time round.

Tbh it would give me more pleasure if we got him on a free next year but I think a certain Russian billionaire may have somo to say about missing out on 50 mill.
Arsenal have to sell him this year but it may end up being a cut price to PSG or BM if they can meet his wage demands...

Tbh it would give me more pleasure if we got him on a free next year but I think a certain Russian billionaire may have somo to say about missing out on 50 mill.
Arsenal have to sell him this year but it may end up being a cut price to PSG or BM if they can meet his wage demands...

It won't be PSG, BM or anywhere else, because it presupposes that Sanchez will agree to go to one of those places......which he won't, cos he wants to come to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.