Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take this the wrong way fella, but who are you? You seem to discount what Rosler says. So your info is more reliable than his? So why should we believe you more? Unless you have concrete info remember to put in the words in my opinion.

Im ITK too, I know this bloke who sells weed to south america, stops over in Santiago every now and then, and knows Alexis Sanchez's gardner's cousin. Hes staying mate. Sorry to break the bad news, im only relaying what Hugo told me, before the police caught up with him.

There are all these media outlets, newspapers with big money and big sources, chasing the scoop about one of the biggest stars in football, and the only person both here and in Chile who knows Sanchez has signed is a poster here, but hes only relaying information so it doesnt really matter if its right or wrong, unless you went and put money on it.

Im ITK too, I know this bloke who sells weed to south america, stops over in Santiago every now and then, and knows Alexis Sanchez's gardner's cousin. Hes staying mate. Sorry to break the bad news, im only relaying what Hugo told me, before the police caught up with him.

There are all these media outlets, newspapers with big money and big sources, chasing the scoop about one of the biggest stars in football, and the only person both here and in Chile who knows Sanchez has signed is a poster here, but hes only relaying information so it doesnt really matter if its right or wrong, unless you went and put money on it.
I agree with you.

And get me in touch with Hugo

Wasn't talking to you but thanks for sharing that. Obviously more exciting than supporting Arsenal. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.