Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you are not in the know you are on another team's fansite acting the cock, not sure wtf you get out of it, christ I have a hard enough time fitting City into a nights entertainment without fucking joining and posting on another team's forum.

Yet you still have time to think about what I get from it, I never think what other posters are getting from posting here, or anywhere else. If I have something to contribute, I will, its usually more than personally insulting people on the internet but I dont judge.

I call bullshit on this. Nobody sells weed TO South America. Rumbled!
It's growing wild all over the place out there. Good stuff just stand down wind when the national service boys are out setting fire to it,slow deep breathing should do the job.

Sorry I ment South Africa, not south America. In South America you chew the cud on the coca plant

Last edited:
Neither of them know anything lmao. There are no ITK's.
You are not wrong. Chances are even tho he's connected to Arsenal he might not even know the absolute truth. But at least he's connected to Arsenal. Connected enough to be mixing with players including Sanchez himself. Like I sed I would be willing to proof myself to a mod on that. Until I know where this guy got his info from I will believe what i'm told all day

Apart from knowing when we are negotiating I wonder how any negotiator never mind itk would know when negotiations are likely to conclude. By all means have a view on how they are going but conclusion of a difficult negotiation is fraught with uncertainties.

The mood here is febrile - chill out

Best to enjoy the sun and see what transpires in the fullness of time

Just a thought - what's City's Plan B if they fail to get Sanchez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.