Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you coming at me? I made a joke about Clichy and Nasri hence the wink. If you can't take the banter then do one.
You seem to be making a lot of "jokes" at the expense of City fans and players, and I hope I am not coming over as too impolite when I say that you are a twat

if we don't get sanchez then i would like pep and city to look at something else maybe a big striker to change it up in tight games yes go long if we need to we have aguero jesus Iheanacho sterling sane KDB both silva's so going forward looks ok but the change up can work really well off a big striker

am not saying crouch or carroll type of player but a dzeko / Lewandowski type who can play in teams that play football on the floor
Are you Bony in disguise?

No one doubted mahrez' s mentality or work rate when Leicester won the league

if I were Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs or Everton I'd be in for Mahrez. These clubs must have some doubts over the player. I'm sure he'll leave Leicester.

Looks like Ozil is going to stay, but it's very quiet on Sanchez. Are Arsenal preparing to sell him, or building a team to play alongside him? Only Wenger and a close Arsenal circle know.

No one doubted mahrez' s mentality or work rate when Leicester won the league

if I were Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs or Everton I'd be in for Mahrez. These clubs must have some doubts over the player. I'm sure he'll leave Leicester.

Looks like Ozil is going to stay, but it's very quiet on Sanchez. Are Arsenal preparing to sell him, or building a team to play alongside him? Only Wenger and a close Arsenal circle know.

He is another Nasri going gets tough the player goes and hides

He is another Nasri going gets tough the player goes and hides
He came to prominence in leciester's league win when he was absolutely magnificent. last season, leicester went missing. I don't think I've seen enough of him to say. He's only had 2 seasons. last season didn't reflect well on Leicester because their whole team gave up. But I've seen City complacent as well.

He came to prominence in leciester's league win when he was absolutely magnificent. last season, leicester went missing. I don't think I've seen enough of him to say. He's only had 2 seasons. last season didn't reflect well on Leicester because their whole team gave up. But I've seen City complacent as well.

Yeah agree but everything was going well week in week out last season was a bench mark he couldnt be arsed

My missus and her family are big Leicester fans and even in the title winning season they said Mahrez was a "luxury" player. Great talent but when the going gets tough he can be very quiet in games.

My missus and her family are big Leicester fans and even in the title winning season they said Mahrez was a "luxury" player. Great talent but when the going gets tough he can be very quiet in games.
In the games at the Etihad he has been outstanding, but those are big games. I thought he'd be a big favourite with their fans. Perhaps they don't like him for wanting him out.

You mean still odds on fav to join us and odds against to stay at Arsenal?
You ought to try reading and thinking before replying - you would avoid looking like a smartarse

What I said was not flapping - just a factual statement - the odds were much shorter a couple of days ago

Last edited:
This is his stat from Whoscore (Not include UCL)
--------Score----------------
Shots per Game/ Shots per Goal % / Goals(not include penalty goals)
Messi......5.7 / 17.3% / 31
Sanchez...3.6 / 17.1% / 22
Kun........5.2 / 11.5% / 16
----------Assist-------------------
Key passes per Game / Key pass total / Assists / Long passes per game / Successful Long Passes
KDB........3.2 /103/18/ 4.4 / 58.9%
Silva--------2.7/ 82 / 7/ 2.5 / 65.8%
Messi......2.5 / 79 / 9 / 4.3 / 68.1%
Sanchez...2.2 / 78 /10/ 3.0 / 69.7%
Kun........1.2 / 31 / 3 / 0.6 / 94.1%
----------Dribbles-------------
Drib per Game / Successful Drib
Messi......6.5 / 61.5%
Sanchez...4.5 / 67.7%
Kun........4.7 / 63.2%

If you looked at the stat carefully, All I can tell you is if we make this deal done, He's gonna be a huge upgrade for us, Huge opportunity to beat top teams in UCL. He's gonna be our key player along with silva and KDB next season.

1. He's score goals better than kun
2. As a player who can score and create a change, He's really so close to messi
3. He's a good dribbler

Sanchez suit Pep's system. He can play wide and false9 maybe when we need
He's 28 in his prime but He look out his body pretty good Somehow better than Kun. I believe he will be a top class 2-3 years. After that if Pep still stay with us I believe he's still very useful he might drop to a central midfielder, create changes for our youngs
I'm not gonna say that Stat is everything but it tells us something Hahaha Anyway, Sorry for my English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.