Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recon City releasing news that we're in talks to sign Mbappe has sent a message to Arsenal that we're willing to walk away.
No other club out there will be offering £50 Mil.

I recon City releasing news that we're in talks to sign Mbappe has sent a message to Arsenal that we're willing to walk away.
No other club out there will be offering £50 Mil.

You may well be right but i don't think it really works in our favour. it's clear Arsenal want to keep him, they're not trying to up the price they simply want him to stay, us turning our attentions elsewhere relieves the constant talk of him coming to City and gives Arsenal a bit more leverage to go back to them and say City are looking elsewhere and have no room for you so you may as well sign this ridiculous contract only we are willing to offer you.

I think this is actually aimed at Sanchez rather then arsenal .
Us talking to Mbappe would suit arsenal because they would see it as us cooling our interest in Sanchez - any idea of them going for the Monaco player themselves being out of the question given the money that would be involved. They could just sit on their hands on any deal for the Chilean - and that's what they want.
However , if Sanchez gets the idea that the only deal he really wants is disappearing , he may be forced to take action himself - possible transfer request?

.....or it could just be that we are interested in the biggest talent to come through since Neymar. If Mbappe is possible. We'll take him. It's not a bluff or a tactic.

.....or it could just be that we are interested in the biggest talent to come through since Neymar. If Mbappe is possible. We'll take him. It's not a bluff or a tactic.

We already have the biggest talent to come through since neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.