Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the table we've scored similar number to Chelsea and conceded a few more. We could have easily had 20-30 more goals. Sanchez can make that difference IMO.

If you look at the table we've scored similar number to Chelsea and conceded a few more. We could have easily had 20-30 more goals. Sanchez can make that difference IMO.

Not to mention conceded less too, so many stupid mistakes conceded which we aren't making now. Promising for next season

The way Pep talks about him I can't see us not making a huge push for him. He would be perfect for our team. Pep likes versatility in the front 3 and Sanchez can play anywhere on it.

Sanchez don't make me laugh, some kid has just had him in his back pocket for most of the game, Sergio all day long

He didn't have a good game today, but there are plenty of other games this season where he's been Arsenal's best player by far. I still think he'd be a good signing, but, given a straight choice between the two, I would much rather keep Aguero.

Sanchez don't make me laugh, some kid has just had him in his back pocket for most of the game, Sergio all day long
I agree. A player I fear we have an interest in but who I do not want us to buy. slightly past his best.

Does the anti Sanchez camp want Coman for a ridiculous amount? It's one or the other surely. Be careful what you wish for and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.