Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the blue off here who had them all over doing something similar on rag cafe? He had them a treat.

I think it might have been Ono like the poster before me said but I don't think it was on Redcafe. Think it was a different United site and he claimed Silva was signing for them, one of the greatest wind ups I've seen.

post that on Thursday bud... you have a 50/50 chance of getting an apology from me..

I dont want an apology, this isnt about who is right or wrong, just how to act responsibly.
The voices thing was clearly just a joke, I didnt think it would be found offensive, I clearly misjudged the mood.

Can't wait for the "anything can happen in transfers, they can be all but done and then something can delay it at any moment - should be movement within the next couple of weeks" post.

Easy this! I've decided I'm gonna be an ITK the next time I feel bored.

I'll only believe this if we see it.

I think it might have been Ono like the poster before me said but I don't think it was on Redcafe. Think it was a different United site and he claimed Silva was signing for them, one of the greatest wind ups I've seen.
Thats correct.. it wasnt sad cafe.. but it was David Silva.. Did he not profess to be a fan at Sevil that was ITK..

fooking legendary that was.

I

I thought it was Silva but did not think it was that far back. I was just a lurker on here at the time but I remember it being piss funny.
Thought it was rag cafe tbf as well. Thinking about it, they would have realised on there if it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.