Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like IF we get sanchez it'll be at the very end of the transfer window. I am wondering what city is even doing right now regarding him, are they negotiating with arsenal?

İ am glad that he clearly stated that he wants to leave Arsenal because of lack of UCL football, otherwise media would point to wage demands.

Over to Arsenal now. Do they play hardball and flat out refuse to let him go? Or do they accept the situation and try to secure the best possible fee for him? I fully understand why they don't want him to come to us or any other domestic rival but if he's dead set on leaving then common business sense should override that.

Well he wouldn't be waiting on Arsenal's decision if he'd told them he wants to stay.

Definitely wants out, he's doing the right thing mounting the pressure on the club, the management and the owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.