Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange how the bed wetters dont accept a positive message concerning one of our signings being cited on social media, but as soon as social media has something negative, it's gospel - funny old world

I'm not entirely sure what is going on, which is business as usual.

I'd like to believe that, as it means we're still in with a chance, but ever since Cardenas said Aguero would leave when Sanchez came, I've been doubting Cardenas.

There are many many reports of him in Chile right now, including uploading video to Instagram last night.

He probably isn't in Paris, but even if he is t doesn't matter, it would be insanity for Arsenal to sell him to us, and show exactly what they are, the money doesn't matter when everyone has so much, so they would be crazy to do any deal with us.

But him leaving the league is still great news for us as it weakens them.

We have plenty up top IMO, and if he going Paris means Roberts gets game time I'm happy.

We will somehow have to cope with Aguero and Jesus up front.
His best option is now to threaten to stay at Arsenal. Wenger will have pissed him off by blocking his preferred move and could be stuck with him. Reckon this could go to deadline day.

I would spend the Sanchez money strengthening other areas (CB and DM positions) but we need to get a striker imo after we let Bony + Kelechi go. I want a taller, stronger striker for the bench, that brings aerial skills into the team inside the box. Doesnt have to be a 50m start signing, just 10-15-20m bench player that offers a different option to Pep when we need it and sometimes we surely will need different aproach to break up defences/parked bus etc. Also Kun and Jesus wont be injury free all season sometimes they will be out maybe at same time too.

I am not a fan of spending 50m+ on Sanchez now. He is free next summer, and that should have huge effect on the his prices instead of Arsenal asking 50m or much more.

we need proper CB, DM, I just dont trust Stones much or Kompany's fitness, or the age of Yaya, Fernandinho and also Gundogan's fitness is a myth. Out of last 3 seasons he missed nearly two full seasons due to very bad injuries.
Not mentioning the fullback situation which needs to be solves ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.