Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point remains. Until a player has the blue shirt held up the bedwetters don't accept a player is signed. As soon as a no mark twatter posts something against a player signing for us - it becomes gospel for them and they start to bed wet. It got that bad earlier, extras were drafted in from other forums :)

Reality is lost on some people my friend

Why would Sanchez go to PSG while in his prime?

They've just had a bad season finishing second in what believed was a one horse race.

PSG do not have a better chance than us in the CL, they haven't even reached the semis yet.

Sanchez could go to Paris at 31 or 32 and still absolutely boss the league.

He should just call Arsenal's bluff even if it takes till the end of the window they will eventually sell, I don't care what anyone says. The closer the end of the window comes they more nervous they become. Arsenal have much more to lose than Sanchez does if he stays. Sanchez would be the most sought after free agent in history if he doesn't sign a new deal.

Surely Sanchez still holds the power here? Wasn't it said weeks ago that city wanted Alexis to hold his nerve when arsenal tried to sell him abroad? Nows the time Alexis! Arsenal can accept any fee they want from someone else but can't force Alexis to go to that club? We should possibly think about upping our bid a little to get the deal done quicker but it still sounds like he wants city and pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.