Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find it strange that City never bid for Sanchez once, I mean if you want a player, and especially if you want him to force the issue, surely youll make a bid to set things in motion. You havent even been linked with any other striker, that usually forces the issue as well.
This transfer story only seems to be alive in dodgy tabloids, and on here.

I'm not at all sure that we need a third striker (and if we do, it isn't Sanchez, who isn't a striker in the classical mould). Sterling+Aguero+Sané = terrified opposition back four. Sterling+Jesus+Sané = same thing. And I'm expecting many more goals from the midfield this season. So, I believe, will Pep be…
Central defence is another matter entirely, and I'm a bit worried about it, to be honest. I just don't trust Vin to get through a season any more.

Where have you heard that then? - surely we should close the thread now based on this latest news
I
28u3ebr.jpg

I do find it strange that City never bid for Sanchez once, I mean if you want a player, and especially if you want him to force the issue, surely youll make a bid to set things in motion. You havent even been linked with any other striker, that usually forces the issue as well.
This transfer story only seems to be alive in dodgy tabloids, and on here.
Well if you use common sense you know he wants to leave, if he wanted to stay he would've already signed a new deal, it's just dumb to think if he's held against his will this year that he will suddenly sign a new deal, now whether he comes to city is a different story....

So, without reading through the past 1000 pages, has anyone at the club said we've made a bid for Sanchez? Or anything that makes us think we're even trying to sign him?

I'm not at all sure that we need a third striker (and if we do, it isn't Sanchez, who isn't a striker in the classical mould). Sterling+Aguero+Sané = terrified opposition back four. Sterling+Jesus+Sané = same thing. And I'm expecting many more goals from the midfield this season. So, I believe, will Pep be…
Central defence is another matter entirely, and I'm a bit worried about it, to be honest. I just don't trust Vin to get through a season any more.
Agree with you, but he needs a third striker.

I must say though if he wants to play three at the back, I'm v worried. Even with four, def needs a centre back. Just a journeyman in my view, no need to splash the cash and risk another Mangala. Existing 30 yo Prem defender. Jagielka, Williams, Fonte...?

Well if you use common sense you know he wants to leave, if he wanted to stay he would've already signed a new deal, it's just dumb to think if he's held against his will this year that he will suddenly sign a new deal, now whether he comes to city is a different story....

He wants to leave, he said so himself, but he also said its up to Arsenal and it seems Arsenal have said no.
In the meantime I dont think anyone has bid for him, so where will he go if no one wants to bid.

Two of those being more hybrid players at the time. I don't doubt he wants him I'm just wondering about this aguero rumour. He's not shy of selling great players.
Sanchez is more of a hybrid player he certainly isnt a striker. Sanchez will play instead of Sane or Sterling, Aguero doesnt come into it, and Aguero is probably our only centre forward, Jesus can play there but is just as happy playing wide in a three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.