Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling ain't going to play for Wenger.Sterling ain't going to play at Arsenal when there best players are leaving.

Ain't happening..

Amazing how much shit people spew when it comes to Sterling.

He's rescued the last 2 games for us. Without him we'd have had the worst start to a season since the takeover.

He wasn't great on Saturday but delivered when it mattered, unlike Agüero, Jesus, Silva, Silva or Sané who didn't.

And on Monday he was actually brilliant and changed the game when he came on as well as getting the goal which earned us a point.

Any other player did that on top of a 10 goal 20 assist season and being 22 and you'd be fucking rioting over the prospect of them going.
To be fair to Silva and Jesus if you are going to say Sterling delivered for us when we needed I would say those two did as well, after all if Silva hadn't of played that superb ball to Jesus we wouldn't of been in a situation to win at all.

Love your videos mate and support you 100%, but this is a bit different than "hearing there's something to it".

basically, just someone I know thinks there's something in this and wouldn't be surprised either given what they know of Pep's thoughts on Sterling. As I said though, not said with utmost certainty and just a rumour. I was just surprised to hear personally the idea that Pep doesn't rate Sterling that highly. I'm of course hoping it's bollocks and it very well could be. Things are easily taken out of context etc so i'm cautious.

Anyway, *don't shoot the messenger*. I'm aware that info could be really wrong, and I really hope it is as i really rate Sterling. Just thought it was really interesting.

edit - this has nowt to do with videos either. I'm really not trying to build a rep based on this thing. Honestly. I'm a bit too old to pretend to be an ITK for forum credibility. Sod that. Ha.

Some of the shit on this thread this morning is unbelievable

First off I would stick with Sterling and let Sanchez see his contract out

Also who in their right mind would offer Aguero or Sane as a makeweight unbelievable

Offer them Mangala, Sancho, Delph etc but not first team players

I'm happy with this if the cash isn't over £20M. Don't rate Sterling at all and never have. Once he learns to shoot and sorts his decision making out he'll be a cracking player, but I've been saying that since he was at Liverpool.

Considering the shit Raheem went through to get here and has suffered since he arrived I'd be well pissed off if we even gave this a second thought. Arsenal want to keep him, there's rumours that he's banged in a transfer request and the only way Wenger can emerge with any credibility is to keep him or to pull off a deal that is so one sided it makes Dobbins move look good business.

I don't think anyone in their right minds at City would think this is a good idea. I'd sooner swap Aguero than Raheem and that's saying something.

I'd bet my life savings that this isn't true. All £7.40 of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.