Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
????????

Cant remember the exact figures we would pay for Mbappe if memory serves me right it was around the 120 -130 mark, if we paid 65 for Sanchez surely we could get VVD for the same amount. Get him we dont need JFE, Mangala gets to go to Inter. Just thinking out loud.

His pace/energy will go in his 30s. It'd be like the RVP deal where United got that one great year out of him. I think that's why we want him now, but I think he's got 2 maybe 3 years in him at his peak.
I'll take 3 years, here, now. He's going to be better than most for the remaining 2 years as well anyway, even if he slows down a bit.

If Arsenal have had a change of heart then presumably they want to do this asap so they can get on and replace him.

Fixed again. i.e it was Sterling we signed from Liverpool not Sanchez. Also I'd value Sterling a lot more than 80mill in today's market, however i agree with your general sentiment.

My bad. But you get my point. Sanchez in return for Sterling is still a shitty deal for us, even if Arsenal ponied up £30m as well. Which btw I cannot see happening in a million years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.