Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If City and Arsenal reach an agreement Sanchez will tell Chile to fuck off should their coach try to prevent him from signing a deal with City.

They can apply for special dispensation if the deal is agreed. People sign 24 hours after the deadline every year. International duty seems as good a reason as any.

No To Sanchez, 50+ mill for a 29 year old seems ridiculous. You'd think we'd have learnt by now paying over the odds for Arsenal players.
Well, in today's transfer market, Sanchez is easily worth more than 80 million. Which is why Arsenal are asking for 75m, attempting to ignore that he is in his final year. It is up to City to decide whether to accede to this demand or stick to offering 50-60m and make them sweat till they agree.

Obviously I would love to wait till next season and get him for free, but players are fickle-minded and can easily change their minds, Dani Alves being the prime example. I imagine even under-crisis Barcelona would come calling next season if they thought they could get him for free.

It's now or never..

Expecting a rollercoaster day today but I'm feeling confident we'll get this over the line.

Scenes if/when this transfer doesnt happen. Total meltdown of BM. Do we have any contingency plan for ourselves? Throw shit at Txiki , burn our SCs? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.