Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I watched this I was thinking of City under Swales and every summer before the season tickets went on sale the MEN would run a story about some superstar we would be signing.
There are parallels.

We were one of the five or six premier clubs of this country in the 60s and 70s. By the end of the 90s we were in the third tier due to the downward spiral him and his team sent us on.

Only thing Arsenal have over that City is the stadium because under Swales we went from having one of the biggest grounds in the country to a hotchpotch 34000 ground

Yea I think the only one who might benefit from international duty is Leroy, given that he might not be an automatic starter for Germany (but i guess he'd get a good number of minutes due to their qualifying group). Hopefully with enough rotation, players won't get injured through fatigue -- that just leaves the door open for freak accidents and hard tackles that'll take much longer to recover.
I don't think Sane was in the latest Germany squad

We have them over a barrel.

This is being choreographed by us for maximum dramatic effect on deadline day.

It's horrible for us the fans but when it drops at 10:55pm tonight everyone is going to go batshit crazy about it and city will be plastered all over social media, tv and radio across the world.
I'll be plastered all over Fred's Ale House.

Yea I think the only one who might benefit from international duty is Leroy, given that he might not be an automatic starter for Germany (but i guess he'd get a good number of minutes due to their qualifying group). Hopefully with enough rotation, players won't get injured through fatigue -- that just leaves the door open for freak accidents and hard tackles that'll take much longer to recover.

I think Sane stayed here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.