Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most people would pay 30 million for Alexis since he only has 6 months left on his contract.

It might be a dogged stubbornness on City's half given how things played out in the summer?

If Alexis loves Pep as much as he does his dogs then he'll eventually sign. I still think we need him even with a fully fit Jesus.

At the end of the day you will see what kind of bloke he is.....either he really wants to play for pep and be a part of a premier league revolution or he goes to Utd for a few extra thousand ££££ a week. If the later is right then we wouldn't want that sort of player ruining what pep has created!!!!
Whatever happens, we win in the end.
Personally, I think he will come to us, why go from one middling club with a past it manager living on past glories, to another? When he can go to the form club in Europe, with the best manager, competing on all fronts for silverware.... no brainier, Sanchez wants trophies, and to play in a team with players who are in his level.

Hilarious seeing Rags getting excited about Sánchez maybe going there,I know nothing but doubt he will end up there.

Whatever happens, we win in the end.
Personally, I think he will come to us, why go from one middling club with a past it manager living on past glories, to another? When he can go to the form club in Europe, with the best manager, competing on all fronts for silverware.... no brainier, Sanchez wants trophies, and to play in a team with players who are in his level.
No doubt.....it was just funny out of nowhere this suddenly came about. For me just the media trying to beef up what has up to know been a very quiet window.....done deal all day long!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.