Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would we make Sanchez our highest earning player ahead of a history making and surely title winning squad?

Pep is bang on. If it’s the £350k a week Sanchez is holding out for, he’s not right for us.

i personally think that sanchez is the one holding this up as he still wants city but his agent wants the money? unfortunately a lot of south american players feel loyalty to the agent as when the player was starting out the agent took a chance on them and get them the contracts and better moves etc? this time round i geniunely think that sanchez is still trying to sort a move to us out
^^this.
Does make you wonder why he hasn't already signed for them, it's pretty obvious he's not keen on the idea yet the money on offer may swing him. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't go anywhere by weekend he'll sign for us on transfer deadline day, this will help arsenal as they will state they didn't have enough time to sign a replacement again

^^this.
Does make you wonder why he hasn't already signed for them, it's pretty obvious he's not keen on the idea yet the money on offer may swing him. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't go anywhere by weekend he'll sign for us on transfer deadline day, this will help arsenal as they will state they didn't have enough time to sign a replacement again
If it's all been about money and playing one side off against the other I can't see us going back for him.

He knows what our offer is, we've baulked at his demands I'm assuming our offer still stands.
We have left our offer on the table for Sanchez. Whatever happens in this saga, we come out of it good.
Wouldn't surprise me like others have already said, that this drags on and on and he ends up here anyway but on our terms.

Griezmann is 26 and has some resale value at the end of any contract, Sanchez doesn’t. I’ve seen this fact posted several times in this thread over the last few days. Why aren’t you getting it? I don’t think we will sign Griezmann neither imo.
Edit - @SWP's back has posted the same. So that’s twice in a few minutes.
All well and good yet 6 months ago we were offering 60m and the same wages. And I agree on Griezmann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.