Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something can't really be a fact, if the next part of the sentence includes, very likely... I agree that chances are he will sign a new deal, but you wanted a scenario were it could come back and haunt us. In terms of the last bit succession planning didn't seem to work overly well for saf did it?
It’s a fact that it’s very likely. Re succession planning just cos someone made a complete fucking cock of it doesn’t mean we will. The scum recruited moyes on a drunk’s whim, there was no handover or training, one out one in. However if your belief is that City will treat succession planning so frigging shoddily then it’s your right to think that, fact

A lot is mentioned about greed on here but there is a flipside. United are prepared to shed 35m to Arse, 10m agent, 83m over 4 years in wages. Total 128m.

City? 20m to Arse. 57m in wages. Total 77m.

They, desperate and they certainly are, are showing a level of commitment, indebtedness, foolishness that we are not prepared to. But to a player this might be attractive.

Sam Lee's new article. It's good one.

Pep and Txiki don't like being lied to and having people go back on their word. Have to respect that.

However you just know that if Sanchez goes to the rags he'll score the winner in the derby!

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/mora...ulled-out-of-alexis/aolofje31bkb1aax8sr4l822g

Thanks for posting mate.....good article!

If this report is correct, we've made it personal and for me, you should never make business personal...Its all lovely to believe players want to come here for the romance of playing for Pep and turn down large sums of money in the process but this is a cut-throat business and if we stick to this approach in the future, there could be many more top class players that get away..another example of this (just like the report says) Laporte would be perfect for us but the board made it personal after he change his mind and will never look at doing a deal with him again....seems like cutting off your nose to spite your face! As Sam's says, time will tell whether this stance will come back to haunt us in the future.

It’s the right stance. This proves how biased G Neville is as he couldn’t get his head around this when discusssing the transfer on MNF.
Or how stupid he is. He likes to think he’s some clever fucker but Carragher showed him just how stupid he was last night when he couldn’t grasp why we weren’t interested in Alexis anymore. Full on ****.

A lot is mentioned about greed on here but there is a flipside. United are prepared to shed 35m to Arse, 10m agent, 83m over 4 years in wages. Total 128m.

City? 20m to Arse. 57m in wages. Total 77m.

They, desperate and they certainly are, are showing a level of commitment, indebtedness, foolishness that we are not prepared to. But to a player this might be attractive.

To a players agent even more attractive! I hate agents, 10m for what, I’m sure lawyers actually deal with contracts not agents themselves. My hope is that one day a player takes a stand and says I’ll do without agent and this snowballs to all of them doing it

"You get one chance to join City and if you pass up that opportunity, that's it, you wont get another one"

:-) Happy days and i couldn't be more proud of our club right now.

Don’t understand this Sanchez-United deal. Is it £35m plus mikiwhatshisname? That’s a lot of cash, Arsenal will be pissing themselves at United if it comes off.
Yep especially after their cock up of not letting him go for 60M. This makes up for that quite nicely for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.