Alexsander Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely the time for Kolarov to move on, it was evident last season that he has lost his hunger / motivation (downing tools at Southampton), but played his part in the recent success.

I agree mate but let himself down last season....my last memory of him in a City shirt was that Southampton game. CL place on the line.....didnt do himself any favours..I do wish him all the best tho...

I have had a mate who has been modifying his house this summer. He wanted to stay, is a great polite bloke, family man and good athlete. No need for the hate.

I agree mate but let himself down last season....my last memory of him in a City shirt was that Southampton game. CL place on the line.....didnt do himself any favours..I do wish him all the best tho...
West Brom at home. Shit weather, most of the team didn't want to know but he never stopped that game and helped us to 3 important points. Yes, shite at the Saints but got fuck all praise when he did well. I wish him all the best.

Absolute horseshit as a defender, never stopped a single cross coming in, left his central defender looking shite by wandering off, row Z for most shots.

Will be a marvelous result to finally get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.