Alexsander Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood the hate for Kolarov...scored some decent goals for us and was nowhere as bad as people make out.
If he goes I hope he does well and wins a few more trophies.

Never understood the hate for Kolarov...scored some decent goals for us and was nowhere as bad as people make out.
If he goes I hope he does well and wins a few more trophies.
He is every bit as bad as people make out, with a work ethic and attitude to match.
Forget Pogba, Kroos, Sane etc. A successful transfer window will be seeing the back of this excuse of a player.

I have had a mate who has been modifying his house this summer. He wanted to stay, is a great polite bloke, family man and good athlete. No need for the hate.

On the tour of the US two summers ago, the only player who took the time for a photo with the kids.

Last edited:
He's absolute dross and could never be arsed doing his actual job (defending).

That is your interpretation of his job. You have no clue what Pellers and Mancini told him to do. If you think a fullback's job is to defend, I suggest you head on over to the swamp because you are going to hate Pep.

On the tour of the US two summers ago, the only player who took the time for a photo with my neice and nephew.

I was at the city v Arsenal youth cup game a few months back and he wouldn't stop to sign anything or have photos taken with any of the kids. Couldn't get into the hospitality lounge quick enough

Always the need for a scapegoat on here. But Kolarov did gave amo the last few months...

When players plainly just give up trying or caring and just take the piss then that is bound to be the reaction. He was by no means the only one last season to do that. As a blue I can accept a lot from a player so long as he tries. It is the ones who barely turn up on the pitch and the ones who can't be arsed to keep themselves fit who boil my blood.

Ask the Southstand what they think when he told us to fuck off because we were shouting at him to close the player down...

I'm afraid the only thing Kolarov is useful for now is the Christmas carol sketches.

Good going forwards but poor defensively.
Questionable attitude and application on too many occasions.
Not exactly ideal attributes for a left back.
Good luck to him but well rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.