Alexsander Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I didn't think I'd say this, but it looks like the deal is done. All indication is that Besiktas have agreed a fee and personal terms and are just waiting for the approval of the club. We've been happy to sell him for quite a while now as supporters, but suddenly Pep turns up and starts training with Kolarov. There's a chance Pep has decided that he can use Aleks, or maybe he just wants Angelino out on loan and needs a backup LB. Either way, I think at this point if Kolarov stays it'll most likely be because Guardiola wants him to stay. Who knows?

You guys are crazy, Kolarov isn't going anywhere. Pep's genius has obviously found that Alex has been playing in the wrong position the entire time, shifting him to CB will allow him to focus on his strengths (defense) and solves our central defender problem with one change.

You guys are crazy, Kolarov isn't going anywhere. Pep's genius has obviously found that Alex has been playing in the wrong position the entire time, shifting him to CB will allow him to focus on his strengths (defense) and solves our central defender problem with one change.
Exactly this and the fact that four times in that first friendly Alex booted the ball straight up the middle to their keeper - this level of accuracy will please Pep no end.

Haha. I doubt very much. Pep actually said that we were so short of centre backs that he was forced to play Kolarov in CD. First and last time I expect.

Well Besiktas have just announced that they are in negotiations with Adriano from Barcelona for the LB position. That should be the end of Kolarov going there then.

Well Besiktas have just announced that they are in negotiations with Adriano from Barcelona for the LB position. That should be the end of Kolarov going there then.
tumblr_lsqalzGNII1qawewr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.